Friday, July 4, 2008

i don't wanna let go.

its been a few days i didn't post on my blog. was busy on something else lately. this picture was accidentally taken by me while i'm on my way to buy my delicious daily fresh waffle. my sister is watching hbo the last time i saw her & she didn't feel very well these few days so the actual point of me telling this story is i'm bored, & i have no one to talk to or to "kacau2" :)

i have no activity to do on my list tomorrow, maybe i'll go jog (hell no!). hahaha. buts seriously i need to lose a few pounds. homeworks? i only have my history notes to be done & that's it. im free to do anything that i want for the rest of the day. sleep baby sleep ;p u can see it on my face that i didn't get enough sleep, it was the effect from the half year hols that i've been going through. all i did was, texting, on9 & watching late night movies with my sisters. now i have serious eye bags. eee!

thinking about continuing my photography activity back, shud i? emm its not the right moment actually but i'll figure it out a little bit later on.


infact, i don't have this one. so how am i going to take photos seriously if i dont have it?haha

anyhow when i was on my way to kk, i saw this cute little doggy inside this kenari car. the dog was like putting his head out of the window that was half through opened. his fur is damn long & it was waving so heavy because of the wind. the dog is gorgeous! "macam mau di gigit!" hahaha.

well, i manage to take a few shots on the scene. isn't it pretty?

ok then, that's all for tonight's blogging. insyallah i'll blog tomorrow emkay :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home